Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WOW!!

It's going to be another great year at Riverview! Our Open House tonight was AWESOME! I met so many wonderful families. I apologize if at any point it felt a little congested and HOT. I really wanted to make sure that I got to speak with every family and I know that wasn't always possible tonight. Thank you for your patience. Please know that if you have any questions or concerns you can email me at any time. 

I had a few parents ask about great school apps for their child to use at home. Here are a few that will help develop some great Kindergarten skills. 

Montessori Crosswords is great for letter sounds. 
Wet, Dry, Try is an app that correlates with our handwriting curriculum. 
Teach Me Toddler or Teach Me Kindergarten are apps that involve many fundamental skills. 
Park Math - Duck Duck Moose is wonderful for math skills. 
Bugs and Bubbles is an app that is good for letter recognition and letter writing. 
Farm 1 2 3 is good for one to one correspondence. 
Little Writer - The Tracing App for Kids is a free app and offers great opportunity to learn how to form upper and lower case letters correctly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment